Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Your Next Stamp is Frightfully Fun Card Video

Hello everyone.

Today I am sharing with you my latest video for Your Next Stamp. In this video I create a Frightfully Fun card using the Fab-boo-lous Halloween Stamp Set by Your Next Stamp.



I'm breaking out my Minc Machine to do some fancy foiling on my background. I also use my Copic Markers to color some super sweet bats. Below is a Color Map listing all of the colors I used on the project. Yup... All 6 of them.


I hope you all enjoy my video. A full list of supplies are linked below. Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

Koren 







1 comment:

  1. Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your
    web site, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me a acceptable deal.
    I have been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright transparent concept

    ReplyDelete