Saturday, February 23, 2019

Video: Cardmaking with Ranger Ink and Simon Hurely Collection.



Hello everyone.

Today I have been given the chance to play with some brand new products by Ranger Ink and Simon Hurley. I love the fact that Simon has put in so much time and effort to give us some fun NEW toys to play with. At such a young age, he really should be commended for his efforts. Thank you Simon for all of your hard work. The collection is fantastic.




In this video, I'm testing out the NEW Simon Hurley Inks by doing some ink blending. I have always enjoyed using Ranger Dye inks and these are no exception. They feel just like the Ranger Dye Inks I use to own. They stamp beautifully and a rich and vibrant color.

The Stark White Cardstock from the collection has a nice heavy weight and is very very white. Those are two things I look for first in a white cardstock. I also enjoyed ink blending on it. It accepted the dye inks nicely and gave a beautiful ink blended result. I will have to color more on it with alcohol markers to give you my opinion on that, but for stamping and ink blending, it is top notch.



The red rubber background stamps that I put to the test are wonderful. The Classic Flannel pattern and a great staple to add to my collection. I continue to add red rubber background stamps to my collection because of their high quality and the precision images they create.

The stencils are great, my favorite being the Flower Maker stencil. Even someone as botanically challenged as myself, still managed to create a few stunning flowers to add to some clean and simple cards.



The bold sentiments from the Bestest Friends stamp set were also instant favorites of mine. They stamp beautifully and are made from high quality photopolymer that we have all grown to love and enjoy.

I hope you enjoyed my blog today and my thoughts on the NEW Simon Hurley Create Collection by Ranger Ink. Please take a moment and check out my new video below, which shows, in more detail, all of the new products from this set.  All of the products used to create these cards are linked below.

Thank you for stoping my by blog.

Koren



1 comment:

  1. Hello! I understand this is kind of off-topic however I had to ask.
    Does running a well-established blog such as yours require
    a massive amount work? I'm completely new to running
    a blog however I do write in my journal daily.
    I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my own experience and views online.
    Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips for new
    aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete