Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Uncle Mike's Cheerleader Birthday Card Video

Hello everyone.

Today I am sharing with you my latest video for Your Next Stamp. I use the NEW Monster Cheers stamp set and a few other Your Next Stamp supplies. A full list of what I used will be linked below.



It's Tim's best friend in the world's birthday and he is turning 38, so I'm giving this wildly inappropriate card to him. I know he will love and appreciate it. I hope you do too. I have also linked my video, showing the making of this card.


I also have a Polychromos Color Map showing ALL of the colored pencils I used to color my images for this card. I like to pin them for my own reference. I like to refer back to them regarding certain color combinations I like to use.



My Pinterest account is full of color maps, both my own and maps created by other crafters. It is a great resource for both Copic coloring and colored pencils. You should check it out. You can easily find my Pinterest account under my picture on this blog. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today, 

Koren 



No comments:

Post a Comment