Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Your Next Stamp Clucking Birthday

Hello everyone.

Today, I am sharing with you a video I made for the Your Next Stamp YouTube channel. In it, I create a handmade greeting card using the NEW Clucking Cool stamp set by Your Next Stamp.



I was inspired to create a card around Foghorn Leghorn, the old Looney Tunes rooster. Below, I will link the video I made while creating this card. I will also leave some photos and a Copic Marker Color Map.



I hope you enjoyed your time here on my blog.

Koren




2 comments:

  1. Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend
    your site, how could i subscribe for a weblog website? The account aided me
    a applicable deal. I were tiny bit acquainted
    of this your broadcast offered shiny transparent concept

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers?

    I'm hoping to start my own website soon but I'm
    a little lost on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like
    Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm completely overwhelmed ..
    Any suggestions? Kudos!

    ReplyDelete