Saturday, July 13, 2019

Heffy Doodle Personalized Tooth Envelope



Hello everyone.

Today I have a felt project for you. I created a personalized tooth envelope using some NEW Heffy Doodle supplies. I used the NEW Tooth Plush Die set and Heart Gift Card Pocket Die set to put this together. A full list of supplies is linked below, as well as the YouTube video I created while making this project.

I save my kids teeth. I know how creepy that is..., but least I can admit it. I'm still going to save them. This way, I have a cute little pouch to save them in. Just add a small plastic baggy and they can be saved forever. Imagine how embarrassed they will be as adults when I show their significant others, or my future grandchildren the teeth I saved! lol.



Some of you may not know that my "real" job is- Dental Assisting. So, any tooth related sets are right up my alley. I love creating fun tooth projects.

I hope that you all feel inspired to stitch something today. Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Koren



No comments:

Post a Comment