Monday, December 2, 2019

Scrapbook.com Holiday Deal Insider


Hello everyone. It's Cyber Monday and today I have a super simple card for you, and one awesome deal... Scrapbook.com is offering Freebies and today's freebie is a 6 pack of Distress Crayons! Free! Yup! Free!

To shop Scrapbook.com (CLICK HERE!) to go to the online store. Don't forget they also have a large community of creators that add projects daily for inspiration using products that are sold at Scrapbook.com

For my project today, I happen to have some pre-embossed panels that I had in my stash but you could use virtually any background by heat embossing your own. I cut my panel to 3 1/2 by 4 3/4 and popped it up onto a neutral gray card base cut to size A2 and scored in a top folding portrait orientation. I used craft foam cut slightly smaller than the panel itself and tear tape adhesive to attached it.

I used another embossed panel and my Distress Crayons to watercolor a very simple, two color combination and bring out the white vines of the embossed pattern.


I then used my Altenew Bold Alphabet dies to cut the word "joy" for the front of the card. I cut the letters from both the watercolor piece and also from three additional plain white cardstock pieces. I layered them all together using Nuvo Deluxe liquid adhesive and then placed them on the card panel justifying to the upper center.

The sub sentiment was stamped using sticky embossing ink and heat embossed using Ranger White embossing powder onto a piece of Lawn Fawn Black Licorice Cardstock. I used my Fiskars wire guide paper trimmer to cut it into a small sentiment strip and attached it to the panel using Ranger Letter It Clear Foam Adhesive.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I hope I've inspired you to create something today. Don't forget to check out all of the amazing deals that Scrapbook.com has this holiday season. Including all of the free with purchase deals coming soon.

Koren

No comments:

Post a Comment