Tuesday, February 4, 2020

The One with the MFT February Release


Hello everyone.

Today is a great day! It's MFT February release day. You can check out the entire release by (CLICKING HERE!).



I have a fun video showing some of the NEW release as well as a card project. If you wait until the very end of the video you will also get a special card video from my son Dexter. He loves to make cards and desperately wanted to film his very own video.

I will leave a link to the video in this post as well as some photos of my card project. Of course, we didn't get any photos of Dexter's project as he typically runs off with it and it's usually never seen again.  He absolutely loves to give cards to his teacher at school, so I'm pretty sure that's where it went.



I hope you enjoy the video, here is a Copic color map as well as a list of products used on this project. To see the entire new release (CLICK HERE!) to visit mftstamps.com to shop or visit the blog for more inspiration.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and I hope I've inspired you to create something today.

Koren




2 comments:

  1. Great Job Dexter! I think you have a future in card making ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG That Dexter is such a joy to watch! Beautiful card, Dexter -- I loved hearing you sing while you worked away. And when you explained what you were doing, really helped. Your mama also made a beautiful card! I hope we get to see you on video again soon!

    ReplyDelete