Tuesday, September 1, 2020

The One with the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Card Video

 

simon says stamp, halloween, greeting card, candy, all I want is candy and you, alcohol markers, heat embossing, die cutting, fractured background, The boo crew, stamping, coloring, splatter, gouache, nuvo drops, kolour map

Hello everyone. I have a NEW video for you today. In celebration of Simon Says Stamp's NEW STAMPtember release, I made a fun Halloween card inspired by another card maker that I admire, Francine Vuilleme. You can find the card that inspired mine by visiting her blog (CLICK HERE!)

To check out the entire Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember release (CLICK HERE!) Don't forget to visit the Simon Says Stamp blog for even more inspiration using the NEW release as well as challenges designed to motivate you to create with others. 

I also created a Kolour Map of the markers that I used on this project. I have been loving my Tombow ABT Pro alcohol markers so, that is what I used. 




simon says stamp, halloween, greeting card, candy, all I want is candy and you, alcohol markers, heat embossing, die cutting, fractured background, The boo crew, stamping, coloring, splatter, gouache, nuvo drops, kolour map

I hope that I've inspired you to create something today. Make sure you check out #STAMPtember over on Instagram to see a ton of inspiration using the NEW release. 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, 

Koren



No comments:

Post a Comment