Tuesday, November 10, 2020

The One with the MFT November Release Pile On the Hugs

 

my favorite things, tombow, alcohol markers, card, greeting, mftstamps, ink blending, rangerink, birdie brown, blue, snowball fight, slimline, snow scene, ink splatter, koren wiskman, coloring, kolour map

Hello everyone. Today I have a video to share with you. In this video I'm using the new Birdie Brown Stamp set from the My Favorite Things November Release called Pile on the Hugs. To check out the entire release (CLICK HERE!) and visit the MFT stamps online store. For more inspiration using this set and others from the release (CLICK HERE!) to visit the MFT stamp blog and fine projects from the design team and guests. The products I used in this video are linked below. 


Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, 

Koren 



my favorite things, tombow, alcohol markers, card, greeting, mftstamps, ink blending, rangerink, birdie brown, blue, snowball fight, slimline, snow scene, ink splatter, koren wiskman, coloring, kolour map







No comments:

Post a Comment