Wednesday, November 30, 2016

The Paper Players # 323

Hello Everyone, today I am playing with The Paper Players on a sketch challenge #323. Here are the photos of my card and all supplies listed below.




Stamps: Paper Smooches- Chummy Chum Pals (and dies)

Dies: MFT- Chicken Wire, MFT- Blueprints 8

Cardstock: PTI- Stampers Select White, Ranger- Watercolor Cardstock

Ink: Distress Ink- Salty Ocean, Memento- Tuxedo Black, Versamark

Embossing Powder: SSS- White

Drops of Glossy Accents (which I couldn't wait any longer to dry)

Thanks for clicking on my card, Happy Paper Crafting

Koren

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love this little crab, especially that he's outside this wire card cage. Great idea to use the chicken wire die for his background. Thanks for sharing with the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Koren, this is so fun! I love that little crab. The chicken wire background is perfect, too! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Koren your little orange crab is so sweet against the diecut background and perfectly coloured too! I love the blue shading behind too - it really makes your focal point stand out against the white. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete