Thursday, March 10, 2016

Thanks, for all you do



Hello fellow cardmakers. Today I am sharing a project I created using Altenew stamps. I have been trying my hand at no line Copic coloring and this was one of my first attempts. I stamped the flower images using Altenew's Hennah Elements stamp set on PTI Stampers Select White with Memento Desert Sand ink. I picked markers that I thought would blend well together and just tried my best. I wanted to keep the shape of the stamp by using the darker colors first around the outline of the image and blend them out with the lighter colors. I don't think it turned out too bad considering I haven't tried this technique much.


I used Hero Arts Black dye ink to stamp the "thanks" from halftone thanks. Then I used Versamark to stamp the rest of the sentiment from the same set on SSS Black cardstock and embossed it with Hero Arts White embossing powder. I popped up the second part of the sentiment with some foam tape. I adhered my card front flat onto a Stampin' Up! Sahara Sand A2 size card base. The additional elements on the card are also stamped in Hero Arts Black. A complete list of supplies are below. 

Stamps:
Altenew- Hennah Elements
Altenew- Halftone Thanks 

Ink:
Memento- Desert Sand
Hero Arts- Black
Versamark ink 

Cardstock:
PTI- Stampers Select White
SSS- Black
Stampin' Up! Sahara Sand

Embossing Powder:
Hero Arts- White

Coloring Medium:
Copic Markers

Thanks for stopping by,
Kori 


No comments:

Post a Comment