Saturday, December 3, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, Anything Goes

Hello fellow cardmakers, today I am playing along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. It is an "anything goes" challenge. Photos and supplies listed below. I put together a camouflage technique and I loved it. It was really fun.




Stamps: MFT- Ewe are the best

Dies: PTI- Big Hugs

Cardstock: PTI- Stampers Select White, Neenah 110 Solar White (Card Base)

Patterned Paper: Simple Stories- Daily Grind 6x6 paper pad

Ink: Memento- Tuxedo Black, Versamark

Embossing Powder: Zing!- Cricket

Other- Copic Markers

Thanks for stopping buy to see my card,

Koren

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is so sweet and the die cutting looking awesome !!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and the technique! Wonderful creation - I am definitely given it a try :>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and the technique! Wonderful creation - I am definitely given it a try :>)

    ReplyDelete