Wednesday, December 14, 2016

SSS Wednesday Challenge: Gift it

Hello fellow cardmakers, today I am playing along with Simon Says Stamp on the Wednesday Challenge. This weeks Wednesday challenge theme is Gift it. Even though Christmas isn't here yet, my cards have been mailed and for the most part received by my friends and family. So, I'm moving onto some Valentines Day projects. Today I've made a small Valentines Day shaker card featuring Paper Smooches "Bees" Wise Die and Taylored Expressions "Tuck and Close Notecard" Die.  I can't wait for myself or the kids to give this cute notecard away. Here are some photos of my project and supples are listed below.


The vellum is glued to the back of the layered die cut bees. Between the top layer and second to top layer of die cut bees is a layer of plastic packaging to keep the shaker bits contained inside. 



The shaker material is made up of Wilton sugar cookie topping. 

Supplies

Stamps: 
Clearly Besotted, Many Mini Messages 

Dies:
Taylored Expressions, Tuck and Close Notecard Die
Paper Smooches, Bees

Ink:
Versamark

Embossing Powder:
Zing!, Powder

Cardstock:
Stampin' Up, Basic Gray
PTI, Aqua Mist 
PTI, Vellum 

Pattered Paper:
DCWV, The Twinkle Glints Stack

Other:
Wilton sugar cookie topping 
random plastic packaging

Thanks for stopping by my blog,
Koren 

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet card! Love those shaker bees!! Too cute!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete