Saturday, December 10, 2016

Color Throwdown #422

Hello fellow cardmakers, today I am playing a color challenge with Color Throwdown #422.



I am somewhat addicted to the camouflage technique, but it's ok because I am having a blast doing it. Here are some photos of my card.

The photos don't do it justice. It is difficult to capture the uniqueness of this technique. It is so fun. 

This shot is the closeup that shows all my card imperfections. Embossing powder spewed everywhere and sloppy colored pencil coloring and ink blending. BUT! It's got hella dimension! 


Here is a list of my supplies, Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Crafting!

Stamps: 
Spellbinders, flower swag 3
PTI, Counting my blessings

Dies:
PTI, blessed

Ink:
Ranger, Archival Jet Black
Hero Arts, Unicorn White
Taylored Expressions, Salt Water Taffy
Versamark Pen

Cardstock:
Strathmore, Bristol Smooth
PTI, Hibiscus Burst

Embossing Powder:
Simon Says Stamp, Detail White
Zing, Powder

Other:
Gelly Roll, White gel pen
Prismacolor Colored Pencils 


Thanks for visiting my blog,

Koren

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Wonderful take on the colour challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely!! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown! Hope to see you back again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I think you have that technique mastered!! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete