Saturday, April 7, 2018

Heffy Doodle Crafty Bears Card Video

Hello fellow card makers.

Today I am sharing my first video as a video content creator for Heffy Doodle. I am so excited to be joining the Heffy Doodle Design Team. I love Lesley, and her products are simply amazing. I am truly honored to have been asked to join the team.



Blah Blah Blah, show the project! I have CRAFTY BEARS!! Who remembers Care Bears. They were a cartoon from the 1980's that I absolutely used to love. In fact, another design team member, Maria Rudolph, created this awesome Care Bears inspired card (CLICK HERE!) to see her awesome project. I soon as I saw her project, I thought, how awesome would it be to have CRAFTY BEARS! Crafty Bears that join together to spread kindness through paper crafting, lol. So, I used the Unbearable Without You stamp set by Heffy Doodle to create my CRAFTY BEARS dream come true.



Click on the link provided below to watch the YouTube video I created while making this card. I have also provided a Copic Marker Color Map, for you to Pin at your convince, that lists the markers I used on my card. I have also created a product list with all of the supplies used.



I want to thank you for visiting my blog today,

Koren




2 comments: