Tuesday, May 5, 2020

The One with the May MFT & Friends Blog Post

My favorite things, yellow lemons, blue woodgrain, sequins, gray cardstock, stamping, die cutting, adhesive, handmade card, greeting card, mftstamps, to my main squeeze, white background, glitter rim

Hello everyone. Today Is an exciting day! I am happy to be participating in this month's MFT & Friends Blog Hop. The May release is full of fun products to play with and I have a video showing some of the NEW Release. (CLICK HERE!) to visit the MFT & Friends post and the check out the entire release as well as tons of inspiration from the design team and fellow MFT Insiders like myself.







My favorite things, yellow lemons, blue woodgrain, sequins, gray cardstock, stamping, die cutting, adhesive, handmade card, greeting card, mftstamps, to my main squeeze, white background, glitter rim

I hope that I've inspired you to create something today. Remember to (CLICK HERE!) to visit MFTstamps.com and see all of the NEW goodies and inspiration that comes with it. 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, 

Koren 

My favorite things, yellow lemons, blue woodgrain, sequins, gray cardstock, stamping, die cutting, adhesive, handmade card, greeting card, mftstamps, to my main squeeze, white background, glitter rim


38 comments:

  1. Great card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the contrast between the background and the image. It really makes it pop! Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome creation! I love the contrast of the yellow & blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the zest fruit look with woodgrain background.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those lemons look wonderful with that blue woodgrain. Love the contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you paired the pastel lemons with the bright wood grain paper to give it such a nice contrast. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the yellow against the blue! The touch of sparkle is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice share of the paper pack.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are funny. Thanks for the video.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card! I love the lemons on that blue background!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fresh, fun and fabulous! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fab! I love the glitter edge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card! Love the background...
    Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card Koren! I love the dark blue against the yellow, it’s very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty card!Love your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the background paper with the lemons! Pretty color combo for your awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's a wonderful card, love how the lemons pop against the blue pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love these colours so much! T

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this card! This set is on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is full of great ink blending that brings the whole scene together. I also really like the little sugar detail on the lemons. Little details like that put a card over the top (in only the best of ways)!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What an awesome card! Love your choice of colors and design :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card. The Main Squeeze set is definitely one of my favorites from this fantastic release.

    ReplyDelete
  25. The lemons pair beautifully with the blue BG! I love the minimal coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like the simple design of your card. I always LOVE fruit cards ---berries, whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  27. You always make the greatest cards.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow that wood grained background paper is perfect to pair with those lovely yellow lemons!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the lemons! Your coloring is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is so beautiful!! I LOVE that blue background with this adorable lemons!

    ReplyDelete