Tuesday, June 9, 2020

The One with the MFT June Release Card Video

palm tree, car, surboard, cooler, sun, stamps, dies, my favorite things, sending sunny vibes, beach, summer, crafty, card making, ink blending, die cutting, red, blue, green, yellow, white, gray

Hello everyone, I have a new video for you over on my YouTube channel. I have two simple projects using the NEW MFT June Release. You can (CLICK HERE!) to visit the MFT online store and check out the entire June Release. 

palm tree, car, surboard, cooler, sun, stamps, dies, my favorite things, sending sunny vibes, beach, summer, crafty, card making, ink blending, die cutting, red, blue, green, yellow, white, gray


The first project uses the new Sunny Vibes stamp set and Inward Elements stencil to create a cute card to capture that summer energy. 

I also have a fun project using the new Baby Shark Die-namics. My son loved this project so much. He had a blast creating baby shark popcorn holders so I decided to share it with you. 

palm tree, car, surboard, cooler, sun, stamps, dies, my favorite things, sending sunny vibes, beach, summer, crafty, card making, ink blending, die cutting, red, blue, green, yellow, white, gray

The video will be linked below when available.  To find much more MFT inspiration (CLICK HERE!) and visit the MFT Stamps website. 



Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I hope that I've inspired you to create something today.

Koren 




No comments:

Post a Comment