Tuesday, January 12, 2021

The One with the MFT Stamps January Release Card Projects.

my favorite things, mftstamps, koren wiskman, card making, greeting card, yellow, purple, green, blue, stamping, die-cutting, wave pattern, black and white sentiment


Hello everyone. Today is the launch of the MFT Stamps January release and I have two basic cards to share with you. I made these quickly as I was putting together this month's reveal videos, but I actually like them so just in case anyone else does, here is what I used (for the most part). I really should get rid of the cardstock that is no longer available but it’s just too pretty to let go of. So I did have to supplement a few colors but that’s no big deal. 


My Favorite Things, MFTStamps, koren wiskman, heart lines, die-namics, heart, red, navy, blue, stamping, card maker, cardmaking,



I used the NEW Color Wave Cover-up for the first card along with the NEW My Galentine stamp set. For the second card, I took some liberties with the NEW Heart Lines die-namics and rearranged the lines to make it look like it’s dripping or broken. The same My Galentine stamp set was used for the sentiment.


If you would like to check out the entire MFT Stamps January Release (CLICK HERE!) to visit the shop. For more inspiration using the new release (CLICK HERE!) to visit the blog. There you will find tons of projects from design team members and guests. 


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. 




No comments:

Post a Comment