Tuesday, January 19, 2021

The One with the MFT Stamps January Vault Release Card Projects

 


Hello everyone. Today is the latest release from the My Favorite Things Vault and I have a few cards that I used as samples in the vault release videos which were posted on the My Favorite Things YouTube channel and blog. I used the Balloon Stax die-namics and the Big Birthday Wishes stamp set to create the first project. You can find links to the products I used to create these cards below. 

To check out the entire Vault release (CLICK HERE!) to visit MFTStamps.com and shop. 



For the second project, I used the Twice the Hugs die-namics as well as an adorable Birdie Brown stamp set called Somebunny. The sentiment was stamped using the Lots of Hugs sentiment set, which is also in the vault release. 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I hope I inspired you to create something today. 

Koren



No comments:

Post a Comment