Thursday, February 25, 2021

The One with the Gina K Designs February Card Video and Extra Project

 


Hello everyone. Today I have some fun card projects using NEW products from the Gina K Designs February Release. I used the NEW Somebunny stamp set and coordinating dies to create both of these card projects in this post but a full list of products used can be found linked below. 

I have a video over on my YouTube channel making this card. To see some extra slimline cards using this same stamp set, just keep scrolling down.



To see the entire Gina K Designs NEW February Release (CLICK HERE!) to shop! 



I used the same inks and supplies on both of these cards. I started with a piece of cardstock cut to 3 1/2 by 8 1/2 which is my preferred slimline measurement. I aligned the silhouette of the bunny with the Front/back position and cut him in two rows of three. I didn't measure this. I just lined it up to the best of my ability. I was not at all worried about it being perfect. 

I used the negative card panel I created cutting the bunnies to create the first panel popping it up onto an ink blended panel cut to the same size. I popped it up using thin strips of foam tape. 

The positive pieces were ink blended on and popped up onto a separate panel using the same design style and foam tape. Only the panel I added the bunnies too was cut down by a quarter of an inch. 

I added the sentiments by heat embossing in a contrasting arrangement using both clear and white embossing powder. The panel were then added with foam tape. 


To finish off the card I added little white Pom Poms to each of the bunnies' bums unless the sentiment was prohibiting me from doing so. I used a dollop of liquid glue to attach them. 

To find more from Gina K Designs (CLICK HERE!)

I hope that you have enjoyed my projects today. I hope I've inspired you to create something today. 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, 

Koren 




1 comment:

  1. All your cards are fantastic . Love the Easter stamp set.

    ReplyDelete