Monday, January 11, 2016

Simon Says Something New

My card for the Simon Says Something New Wednesday Challenge is pictured below using the Paper Smooches Chubby Chum Pals Stamp Set and matching dies. I have created a card for my new husband (we just got married this past summer).



I stamped my two love birds on Neenah Solar White cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them using Copic markers. I die cut them using their coordinating die. My sentiment was custom made using the Clearly Besotted Many Mini Messages set. I stamped it on Simon Says Stamp Black cardstock using VersaMark ink and I used Hero Arts White embossing powder to heat emboss it. The "kissie-face" was created using ColorBox chalk ink in Berrylicious and I used generation stamping to get the gradient effect.

The background was created starting with a piece of embossed paper by Stampin' Up! I used Distress ink in Picked Raspberry to bring the pink into the background. I die cut a heart into my front panel and propped it up with foam tape. The scribble heart was die cut using a Tim Holtz Alterations Scribbles and Splats Thinlits die out of EK tools woodgrain paper.

The card base is made of a top folding A2 size piece of Simon Says Stamp Fog cardstock. I used the stripes from the Avery Elle Knotty Stamp Set and VersaMark ink to clear emboss the stripes on the side using Wow Clear Matte Dull embossing powder. This was accomplished only because I used the Misti Stamping tool. Without it, I would have been lost.

I have linked to as many products as possible down below.

Thanks for clicking on my card, come back soon.

Kori



No comments:

Post a Comment