Thursday, January 14, 2016

Simon Says Monday Challenge: Stencil It

Hello fellow cardmakers, today I am playing along with the Simon Says Monday Challenge: Stencil It. 


I created the card pictured above using the MFT Sun Ray Stencil and Distress inks. This background was created using 110 lb. Neenah Solar White cardstock. I used a masking technique to create the background and finished it up using water droplets. The background was adhered to a Stampin' Up! Basic Gray card base using foam tape.

Background before cutting it down and adding it to my card base.

I stamped the boat image using Avery Elle's Knotty stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with my Copic markers. I adhered the boat with foam tape. The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted Many Mini Messages and it was stamped on Stampin' Up! Basic Gray cardstock in VersaMark Ink, and I used Hero Arts White embossing powder to heat emboss it. I then used the little flag from MFT Blueprints 1 dienamics to cut out the sentiment. I attached the flag using glossy accents.

Thats my project for this challenge, thanks for clicking on my card. I have listed many of the supplies I used below. I hope you come back soon. 

Kori


2 comments:

  1. Wow, that background is amazing. Love the wonderful rays. And the little boat. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this! The reflecting rays really look like the sunset on the water! Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete