Saturday, January 16, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, Simon Says: Ombre

Hello fellow cardmakers, todays card is a Valentine's Day card, and it was made for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, Simon Says: Ombre.  The card background was made with 110 lb. Neenah Solar White cardstock. I used a Heidi Swapp triangle stencil and an embossing pen to draw the triangles in sticky ink. I then used Ranger, Liquid Platinum embossing powder to heat emboss the triangles pattern. I then used Distress ink blending to create the ombre background effect.



I used Hero Arts, Christmas Crystals to create the heart featured on the front of the card. I stamped it twice creating the heart in VersaMark Ink on Simon Says Stamp, Black Cardstock and heat embossed it using the Ranger, Liquid Platinum embossing powder. I used the love sentiment from the same Christmas Crystals set and stamped it on Neenah Solar White in VersaFine, Onyx Black and used Hero Arts, Clear embossing powder to heat emboss it. I cut out both the heart and the sentiment and popped them up with foam adhesive on the front panel. The card base is also made of SSS Black Cardstock.

Thanks for clicking on my card and I hope you come back soon,

Kori



3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL play with Ombre and pattern! Love this to bits! Totally FABULOUS! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Ombre” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, your blending is spot on as is your design.

    ReplyDelete