Friday, January 8, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Design Team Call


Hello fellow card makers. For 2016 I decided to start blogging again and sharing my creations with the online card making community. I am entering my projects today for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Design Team Call. It is so much fun being on a design team and interacting with all the participants. I have been involved with design teams before and I would love the opportunity to do it again. 

Here is my first card, using My Favorite Things Adorable Elephants stamp set. I decorated my panel using a masking technique. I tried to make it appear as though the butterflies where flying around the elephant. I stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo black ink on Neenah 110 lb. cardstock and colored him with my Copic Markers. I used a Copic multiliner to draw the trails behind the butterflies to match the stamp already given in the set. The clouds where masked and inked using versa magic Sea Breeze pigment ink. I used Versa Fine Onyx Black ink to stamp the Happy Birthday Sentiment and then heat embossed it with Wow, clear matte Dull embossing powder. I also coated the butterfly that is popped up with a glue dot with glossy accents. 


My second card I am sharing today uses the same set and the same masking techniques to develop the scene on the front panel. I used Versamark ink to stamp both white sentiments and embossed them with Hero Arts White embossing powder. For both cards I used fun foam to pop up the panels on a standard A2 size card base made of Simon Says Stamp Fog cardstock. A touch of wink of stella was used on the butterflies above and the balloons below. 


Thanks for visiting me today and I hope you come back in the future. A list of products used on this project are listed below. The link takes you to Simon Says Stamp Online Store where I purchased most of these products. 

Kori 

No comments:

Post a Comment