Saturday, February 4, 2017

Sweet Stamp Shop Haul and Card Share with Video

Hello fellow card makers. Today I am sharing with you my Sweet Stamp Shop Haul Video and Card Share. I have ordered from Sweet Stamp Shop before and I will definitely be ordering from them again in the future. The stamps are adorable. Sweet Stamp Shop has gone deep into the planner community with all their adorable planning type stamps. Although I don't stamp in my planner, their stamps for this purpose are genius and it makes a girl think about starting to stamp in her planner.

I ordered my stamps on a Friday afternoon and was stamping away by Wednesday afternoon. I couldn't be happier with my order. I also made two cards with my stamps with many more to come. If you would like to see those cards and what was in my order, watch the video linked below on my YouTube channel. Photos of my card share as well as a list of supplies used are also listed below.






Supplies:

Stamps:
Sweet Stamp Shop, Believe Princess, Hope Princess, Fishy, Peekaboo Cats, Royal Wish

Ink:
Memento, Tuxedo Black
Hero Arts, Unicorn White

Dies:
Spellbinders, Nesting Labels two, Shape Banner Basics 2

Cardstock:
Papertrey Ink Soft Stone
Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor  Cardstock

Embossing Powder:
Simon Says Stamp, Detail White

Other:
Copic Markers
Daniel Smith Watercolors

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today,

Kori

No comments:

Post a Comment