Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Lawn Fawn's Chirpy Chirp Chirp! an Easter Card with video

Hello fellow card makers. Today I am sharing with you a card I created using Lawn Fawn's Chirpy Chirp Chirp stamp set and coordinating dies. I am also entering my card into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, Anything Goes.  I had a lot of fun making this card but it took a long time. I did a "no line" coloring technique on the images using Memento's Desert Sand ink.  I also used several inks to stamp the eggs. I really had a blast making this card. I have always loved decorating eggs for Easter, and these eggs are no exception. If only I could get my kids into doing it on paper instead of hard boiled eggs... Oh well, below is a photo of my card, a complete list of supplies, and a link to my You Tube video.





Supplies:
Stamps:
Lawn Fawn, Chirpy Chirp Chirp and Love Letters (paint splatters)

Dies:
Lawn Fawn, Grassy Border

Ink:
Memento, Desert Sand
MFT, Bubble Gum and Ripe Raspberry
Taylored Expressions, Granny Smith and Peapod
Ranger, Java Bean
Distress Ink, Tattered Rose, Dried Mariogold, and Twisted Citron (background) and Ground Espresso to warm up the base and the grass.

Cardstock:
Neenah 80 lbs. Solar White
Distress Watercolor Cardstock
Papertrey Ink, Limeaide Ice and Classic Kraft

Patterned Paper:
Lawn Fawn, Perfectly Plaid

Other:
Copic Markers
Warm Grey Copic Multiliner to add the eyes of the chicks.

Thanks for visiting my blog today,

Kori

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kori :-) the scene you created is adorable and I love the sentiment, the whole design is super cute :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete