Saturday, June 30, 2018

Heffy Doodle Awesome Teacher Card Video

Hello fellow card makers.

Today I am sharing with you a video I created for Heffy Doodle. In it, I am using the NEW Teacher's Pet stamps set and coordinating dies and some other Heffy Doodle NEW RELEASE goodies. Here is a link to the YouTube video I posted on my channel, which shows this card being made, just click the video below to see it all come together.


To find out more about Heffy Doodle and all of the awesome products they have, (CLICK HERE!) to go to HeffyDoodle.com. Here is a few pictures of my finished card.





I also have this Copic marker color map that I created. It lists all the copic markers I used on this project in a pinable graphic, just in case you like a color combination. You can save it to your Pinterest board. I have a huge amount of saved color combos on my Pinterest boards for all sorts of things. You can find a link to my Pinterest boards under my photo on this very blog : )


I want to thank you for visiting my blog today. I have listed my supplies below. Find me on Social Media, I would love to interact with you there. All of my social media links can be found under my photo.  I look forward to connecting with you all!

Koren

No comments:

Post a Comment