Saturday, May 4, 2019

Heffy Doodle Dumbo Inspired Card Video



Hello everyone.

Today I have another great video featuring Heffy Doodle. In this video I create a handmade greeting card using Heffy Doodle's Elephant of Surprise and Hello Squeakheart Stamp sets. This card was inspired by Dumbo, the Disney Classic Animated Movie. I have not seen the first one, but I probably will watch it some time soon.

I wanted to use the Heffy Doodle Rays the Roof stencil to create a Circus themed card and Dumbo was perfect for the attempt. Fun Fact: I do not like clowns. They scare me, so, I don't go to the circus.



This card isn't scary at all though. It's fun and so is the video I made while creating it. I hope you will check it out. I have also made  a Copic color map listing all of the alcohol markers I used to color my images for this project.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

Koren


2 comments:

  1. do you like the precision platform better than the misti?

    ReplyDelete