Friday, November 1, 2019

Neat & Tangled October Release Week: Recap


Hello everyone. It ’s the end of Neat & Tangled’s October Release Week. I hope you all have seen some inspiring ideas to create with the new release. I truly loved creating with this release and I hope you enjoyed it too.

You can purchase the entire release as a bundle (CLICK HERE!).

I created a few cards to create a simple note card set using the NEW Circular stamp set from Neat & Tangled’s October release.  These cards are super simple but fun to create. You can find tons of inspiration over on Pinterest, using all kinds of circle patterns.

These cards do not use sentiments so they can be sent with a personalized written note inside. I like keeping these types of cards on hand to communicate with my kids teachers or personnel in my doctor’s office.

The winners of the giveaway for each day this week should be announced today over on the Neat & Tangled blog.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today,

Koren

No comments:

Post a Comment