Tuesday, March 10, 2020

The One with the My Favorite Things March Release Video


Hello everyone.

Today is an exciting day! It's the My Favorite Things March Release Day! I made a video sharing what I have of the release as well as a fun card for your squad!

You can check out more from the New Release over in the MFT Online Store as well as visit their blog for more inspiration. (CLICK HERE!) to go to MFTStamps.com and SHOP!

My card today uses the NEW Double the Fun stamp set and coordinating dies to create this soft child-like card. I colored my images using colored pencils to keep the child-like effect that the images portray. I've made a Color Map giving you all of the pencils I used on each animal.


Here is the video I made making this card. You can find it over on my YouTube channel.



I hope that I've inspired you to create something today. Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Koren

No comments:

Post a Comment