Saturday, April 20, 2019

Heffy Doodle Tea Dogs Card Video



Hello everyone.

Today I am sharing with you my latest video for Heffy Doodle. I am creating a cute UK inspired greeting card. I saw another project somewhere on the internet that inspired me to create this one, but I can't find the project and I can't remember who created it.  I want to credit them, but I am a terrible blogger and didn't document my sources- so, thank you for the inspiration.



Luckily, I'm sure I will be forgiven for creating and sharing my version anyway. The fun and whimsical nature of the stamped images and lettering allow for some design liberties that help make this design more fun. It doesn't matter if everything is straight and it doesn't matter where the images are. The scene is a more open canvas with this type of card and I enjoyed creating it. Thank you again to the person that inspired me.



I will link below the YouTube video that I made while creating this card project, as well as all of the supplies used to make it. I also have a Copic Color Map for you. It lists all of the markers I used to color my images.

I want to thank you for stopping by my blog today.

Koren

7 comments:

  1. Good day I am so grateful I found your blog page, I really found you by accident, while
    I was searching on Yahoo for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks
    for a remarkable post and a all round thrilling blog
    (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the moment but
    I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your means of describing everything in this post is actually good, every one
    be capable of effortlessly be aware of it, Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really a great and helpful piece of information. I'm happy
    that you just shared this useful information with
    us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am truly thankful to the holder of this web page who has
    shared this wonderful paragraph at here.

    ReplyDelete