Saturday, April 27, 2019

Scrapping for Less April Kit Blog Hop


Hello everyone.

Today I have a unique video for you. I was given the opportunity to play with the Scrapping For Less Subscription box Flavor of the Month. It's so cute. It's a card kit that has four different kits in one. Plus you have the option to add additional stuff to your "Double Scoop", called the "Banana Split". This confused me at first but once you (CLICK HERE!) and visit the Scrapping For Less website and click on Subscriptions, it will have all the information for you.



They even give you inspirational sketches for ideas on how to use the products inside the box. You will find it as well as a list of everything included in both the "Double Scoop" and the "Banana Split".

Or... you can watch my video and see what is inside. The video as well as some project ideas are linked in this post.





Make sure you (CLICK HERE!) to visit the Scrapping For Less website and blog and to see all the information about the awesome subscription box.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

Koren

Next on the Hop is Teresa (CLICK HERE!) 




7 comments:

  1. My favorite has to be your pink card using the bird stamps I love how you used white on the pink and I liked how you fussy cut the tails on your birds. I enjoyed your video too. You had fun with the kit and that's a good thing....Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!~ I love the duck one and that card design with him off to the side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet cards!!! The little ducky in the orange suit is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made me smile as I watched your video, it was like I was when I first started with Scrapping for less and wasnt sure what I was doing. You're excitement as you unpackage is touching. Your cards turned out so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Koren I love your cards here. Thanks so much for guest designing for us. Can't wait to go watch all the videos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling cards! The duck in his rain gear is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete