Wednesday, January 4, 2017

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #314 Card

Hello fellow cardmakers, today I am playing the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #314. Here is a look at the sketch...


Today I flipped the sketch to a landscape orientation. I used Birdie Brown's Ewe are the Best stamp set and last months Free with $60 "Friend" Die-namic, along with the Stitched Wonky Rectangles. I colored my image with Copics and did some ink-blending with Distress inks for the sentiment. I finished it off with some Spectrum Nior Sparkle and glossy accents on the balloon and the party hat. For a complete list of supplies look below. Here is my card for the challenge.




Supplies:

Stamps: 

Dies:
MFT "Friend" Die-namic 

Ink:
Memento, Tuxedo Black
Hero Arts, Unicorn White
Distress Ink, Salty Ocean, Twisted Citron, Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, and Barn Door

Cardstock:
Neenah, Solar White 110lb
Tim Holtz Watercolor Paper
Simon Says Stamp, Black

Patterend Paper:
Papertrey Ink, Soft Stone Stripes 

Embossing Powder:
Simon Says Stamp, White, fine detail 

Other: 
Copic Markers
Spectrum Nior Sparkle Pen, Clear 
Glossy Accents 


Thank you for clicking on my card, until next time,

Kori


It is hard to capture sparkle on camera, but it is there, in all of it's glory. 

2 comments: