Saturday, January 28, 2017

Mid Century Thanks

Hello fellow card makers. Today I am sharing another card and yes, another video. I'm still learning, but I am enjoying myself and to me, thats all that matters. My card has a mid century feel to it. I used some pattern papers I have been hoarding for a few years. this pack of 6x6 patterned paper is by Basic Grey and it's called Hipster. I used the colors from these papers to pick my ink colors for the stamping. I love stamping. I mean, stamping with no coloring, I need to do more of this. I am using Simple Flowers by Altenew. Here is my card and a full list of supplies are listed below.





Supplies:
Stamps:
Altenew, Simple Flowers

Dies:
MFT, Thanks

Ink:
Taylored Expressions, Dijon, Potato Chip, Sweet Basil, and Poppy Seed
Hero Arts, Neon Red, and Wet Cement
PTI, Aqua Mist

Cardstock:
Taylored Expressions, Poppy Seed (card base and sentiment)
Stampin' Up! Speckled (front panel)

Patterned Paper:
Basic Grey, Hipster

Thanks for visiting my blog today,

Kori

No comments:

Post a Comment