Thursday, January 12, 2017

MFT Sketch Challenge 315

Hello fellow card makers. Today I am playing along with MFT and the Wednesday Sketch Challenge 315. I am using and older set today, but easily one of the most fun to play with. I am using MFT's Candy Jar and Candy Jar Companions. I bought this set mostly for the peeps. I love Peeps. Correction, I love stale Peeps. I open them slightly and leave them on top of the refrigerator until they get a little hard, and then I eat them. It sounds weird, but it's yummy. Now that I have grossed you out, let me show you the sketch for this weeks challenge.



I loved making the Peeps for this card, I think my friends and family are going to get Peep cards this easter. It was so fun and sparkly. I used Rock Candy Distress Glitter to make it look like the sugar coating of an actual Peep. Anyway, here is my card.



Supplies:
Stamps:
MFT, Candy Jar Companions

Dies:
MFT, Candy Jar
MFT, Pierced Traditional Tags STAX

Ink:
Taylored Expressions, Earl Gray, Lemon Meringue, Lavender Glaze, Mint Julep
MFT, Bubble Gum, Ripe Raspberry
Hero Arts, Black

Cardstock:
PTI, Stampers Select White
Simon Says Stamp, Fog

Patterned Paper:
MFT, Calm and Cozy Chevron

Other:
Clear Rock Candy Distress Stickles
Craft Foam, white

Adhesive:
Glossy Accents
3m Foam Adhesive
Glue Dots
 Be Creative Tape
Tombow Tape Runner

Thanks for visiting my blog,

Kori

"Why buy a card for $5.00, when you can make one with $90 in craft supplies" 
- because LOOK at that sparkle and dimension!!-



3 comments: