Wednesday, January 18, 2017

MFT Color Challenge #61 Card

Hello fellow card makers. Today I am sharing my entry into the MFT Color Challenge 61. Here is a look at the colors in this weeks challenge.



My card features MFT's Adorable Elephants and Happy Birthday Die-namics word die. A full list of supplies will be listed below. I used the Tim Holtz Distress sprayer and my Copic Markers to create the splatters in the background of this card.

I used the four shades of the color challenge to create the sentiment die cut. I cut and adhered four strips of the above mentioned shades from the paper pack onto some heavy weight cardstock. I then backed the cardstock with Stick-it adhesive. This makes the ombre effect easy to achieve in your die cut machine. I also added three additional layers of the die cut to get more dimension.







Supplies:
Stamps:
MFT, Adorable Elephants

Dies:
MFT, Happy Birthday Die-namics word die
MFT, Wonky Stitched Rectangles

Ink:
Memento, Tuxedo Black
Distress Ink, Tumbled Glass

Cardstock:
Neenah, Solar White 110 lb.
Simon Says Stamp, Fog
Stathmore, Bristol Smooth Surface

Patterend Paper:
MFT, Calm and Cozy Chevron 6x6 Paper Pack

Other:
Copic Markers
Nuvo Crystal Drops, White Blizzard
Gelly Roll Glaze Pen, Black

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Kori


1 comment: