Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Just Cards Video Hop "Washi"

Hello fellow card makers.

Today is the Just Cards Video Hop. A group of us got together and created a facebook group dedicated to this hop and creating videos around card making. If you are new to my blog, welcome.



This month's theme for the blog hop is "washi". We were challenged to use washi tape on our project in some way. I don't own a great deal of washi, but what I do own, I absolutely love. I typically use it to help seal my envelopes when I send them out in the mail. I've been taping my envelopes closed for years because I hate licking them.



I used a bunch of different products on my card this month. I've got some Lawn Fawn, some Spellbinders, Neat & Tangled, and some Your Next Stamp. Below are links to all of the supplies used on this project, a link to the video itself, and a Polychromos Color Map showing all of the different pencils I used to color my images.



Thank you for stoping by my blog today.

Koren


No comments:

Post a Comment