Saturday, November 10, 2018

Heffy Doodle Veggie Much Card Video

Hello everyone.

Today I am sharing my latest video created for Heffy Doodle. In this video I'm using the NEW Veggie Patch Stamp Set and coordinating dies to create a fun card to say "I Love You" to some-veggie special in your life.



Not only do I have a YouTube Video showing the creation of this card but also a few photos and a Copic Marker Color Map showing the exact markers I used on my project.

I was inspired to create this card after seeing fellow Design Team member Franci's card. She made an awesome version of this card and her carrots where in the ground! I loved it so much that I wanted to make one of my own. To check out her card (CLICK HERE!)



I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog today.

Koren



No comments:

Post a Comment