Tuesday, November 13, 2018

MFT's Sassy November Release



Hello everyone.

Today I am sharing with you a project I made using My Favorite Things November Release, Sassy Pants Holiday and a few other Die-namics to make the cards really cool. To see the entire NEW Release from MFT (CLICK HERE!) to visit MFTStamps.com.

These cards are super simple to create. Keep reading to find out how these were made.



I started with a piece of navy blue cardstock and ink blended some Distress Ink in Chipped Sapphire towards the outside edge of the card panel.  I did this to add an ombre effect or richness to the card. This panel measures 3 1/2 by 4 3/4. I enjoy using this size panel for the front of my cards.

For the tree portion, I used MFT's Christmas Tree Window die placed directly in the center of the blue inked panel. Then I ran it through my die-cutting machine. This cut out the most perfect Christmas tree with ornaments strung all around it and a star at the top.



To add some interest I used foam tape behind this panel to pop it up onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock. I inlaid a gold foil star at the top of my tree, but the rest is nicely popped up onto crisp white. I stamped the sassy sentiment from the NEW Sassy Pants Holiday stamp set using Versamark ink and heat embossed it with Hero Arts Gold Embossing Powder. I placed this on a Simon Says Stamp Fog card base and called it done. I love the way it turned out so I made another.

This one is made the same exact way except I inlaid the gold foiled cardstock in the center of this NEW Snowflake Window Die. This panel is adhered flat to the white cardstock below it using liquid adhesive. It too is popped up onto a Fog card base.



I hope you enjoyed my project and the NEW products from MFT. You can (CLICK HERE!) to see more of MFT's November Release and tons of fantastic inspiration.

If you have a sassy sense of humor like myself, these sentiments are surely going to be a staple in your holiday stamp collection.

Koren


No comments:

Post a Comment